AIR FRANCE KLM, the result of a merger between AIR FRANCE and KLM in 2004, is one of the leading European air transport groups. Its main activities are the air transport of passengers and cargo as well as aircraft maintenance. In 2011, AIR FRANCE KLM carried 75.8 million passengers and 1.1 million tons of cargo. The Group's fleet comprises 586 aircraft, including 173 regional aircraft operated by its partners Brit Air, City Jet, Regional and KLM Cityhopper. Its network covers 230 destinations in 113 countries from its hubs at Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol. The Flying Blue frequent flyer programme is leader in Europe and has over 21 million members. AIR FRANCE and KLM are members of the SkyTeam alliance which has 18 member airlines, offering customers access to a global network of over 14,800 daily flights to 993 destinations in 186 countries.
Air France continues to be a key aviation innovator. Air France was the only airline to fly the supersonic Concorde between New York City and Paris. And it is the first European airline to operate the new Airbus A380 jet to/from the U.S. It recently introduced a new Premium Voyageur economy class cabin on many routes, with upgraded service and amenities, increased legroom and reclining seats.
Air France offers a competitive benefits package that includes world-wide travel benefits, medical and dental coverage, career growth and incentives to passenger service agents such as free parking and uniforms (designed by Christian Lacroix).
By joining Air France - KLM Group you will become part of a worldwide team, opening a door to worldwide opportunities
* Coordinate the daily operations of BOS Air France ramp operation
* Ensure compliance with company standards for saftey, security, punctuality and all applicable procedures
* Be responsible for the turn around coordination of the flights
* Coordinate the loading documents between various actors (flight deck crew, refuelling staff, etc.)
* Monitor the loading of the aircraft and report feedback on the level of service delivered by the ground handler
We at Air France Ask That You Have the Following:
* One year of recent airline experience
* Strong communication and decision-making skills
* Ability to work well under pressure, maintain high levels of vigilance to prevent ground incidents, and anticipate problems
* Knowledge of MS Windows tools
* Passenger Service/Ticketing experience is a plus
* Have the ability to lift at least 70 lbs
* Be able to work majority of the assigned tasks outdoors on the terminal ramp area
* Must have a valid US driver´s license
* French language skills is a plus
* Regularly rotating shifts within hours of operation, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Shifts are 40 hours/week, working 5 days with 2 consecutive days off
Exceptions to this work schedule may be made based on Air France´s needs, and in compliance with local law
* Salary is $10.00/hr with an increase to $10.50/hr after 6 months of continuous employment
* Air France conducts a comprehensive 10 year background check.
Apply today to become a member of the elite Air France team.
Please apply via http://airfrance.applybyweb.com, noting “Air France” as the source.
When applying, please ensure your resume is attached in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format only or your application will not be considered.
No phone calls please. Air France is committed to employing a diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/H/V