Part-Time Passenger Service Agents
.AIR FRANCE KLM, the result of a merger between AIR FRANCE and KLM in 2004, is one of the leading European air transport groups. Its main activities are the air transport of passengers and cargo as well as aircraft maintenance. In 2011, AIR FRANCE KLM carried 75.8 million passengers and 1.1 million tons of cargo. The Group's fleet comprises 586 aircraft, including 173 regional aircraft operated by its partners Brit Air, City Jet, Regional and KLM Cityhopper. Its network covers 230 destinations in 113 countries from its hubs at Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol. The Flying Blue frequent flyer programme is leader in Europe and has over 21 million members. AIR FRANCE and KLM are members of the SkyTeam alliance which has 18 member airlines, offering customers access to a global network of over 14,800 daily flights to 993 destinations in 186 countries.
Air France continues to be a key aviation innovator. Air France was the only airline to fly the supersonic Concorde between New York City and Paris. And it is the first European airline to operate the new Airbus A380 jet to/from the U.S. It recently introduced a new Premium Voyageur economy class cabin on many routes, with upgraded service and amenities, increased legroom and reclining seats.
Air France offers a competitive benefits package that includes world-wide travel benefits, medical and dental coverage, career growth and incentives to passenger service agents such as free parking and uniforms (designed by Christian Lacroix).
By joining Air France - KLM Group you will become part of a worldwide team, opening a door to worldwide opportunities.
To ensure consistent high quality service Air France implements The 7 Service Standards
1. Be willing to help customers and be attentive to their needs
2. Be involved and proactive
3. Be courteous and friendly
4. Be impeccably dressed and well-mannered
5. Deliver a high level of expertise
6. Provide relevant information regularly
7. Create a welcoming environment
An Air France/KLM Passenger Service Agent (PSA) will:
* Maintain a high standard of safety and security according to the Air France/KLM safety policies while executing your duties
* Ensure that all work areas are functional (check-in, lobby, gate, baggage)
* Adhere to the Air France company Uniform Book & Grooming Standards
* Remain calm, cool and professional during crisis and times of stress
* Be enthusiastic about offering assistance where needed in all areas of passenger services
* Have the ability to lift at least 50 lbs
* Have the unique opportunity to speak French/Dutch on a day-to-day basis
* Regularly rotating shifts within hours of operation
* Hours of operation are according to the flight schedule
Part-time shifts are no less than 20 hours/week, working 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off
* Salary is $9.50/hr
* Training for the position will be provided
* Air France conducts a comprehensive 10 year background check
* Main function if the job will be to meet and assist arriving and departing La Premiere customers
Apply today to become a member of the elite Air France team.
Please apply via http://airfrance.applybyweb.com, noting “Craigslist” as the source.
When applying, please ensure your resume is attached in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format only, or your application will not be considered.
No phone calls please. Air France is committed to employing a diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/H/V