A mobile site and 3 applications
To find our essential services online via your mobile phone (flight times, bookings, check-in, etc.), visit our site: mobile.airfrance.com.
Do you have an iPhone, Android, BlackBerry or Windows Phone? The Air France app´s icon enables you to directly access our booking engine in addition to flight information. And if you´re a Flying Blue member, your personal information is stored upon your first connection to save you even more time!
Download the app for:
All destinations within the AIR FRANCE KLM network are available and online payment is completely secure.
You can also access Air France´s special offers via your mobile phone. Select your departure city, destination and travel dates and discover all the promotions that match your criteria instantly!
If your baggage is not delivered upon arrival, you can access our online declaration form.
Would you like extra leg room on your long-haul flight? Reserve a Seat Plus!
* You can also check in for passengers registered in the same booking file.
e-mail** as soon as your check-in is confirmed. No need to print anything!
At the airport, your mobile phone becomes the boarding pass: simply present the bar code at each of the checkpoints.
Do you have a smartphone? The Air France app enables you to download your boarding pass in addition to checking in to your flight. You no longer need to connect to the Internet to view your boarding pass or present it to staff.
- a notification will display on your screen before your flight´s departure,
- you can use your boarding pass via Passbook without connecting to the Internet.
Please note: you can receive boarding passes in your name only on your mobile phone.
* For SMS, you will receive 2 messages: one that contains the link to access the bar code, and a second one that specifies your personal information. To use the SMS service, you must have an Internet connection on your mobile phone.
** By e-mail only if you travel from France to the following destinations: Brazil, Papeete or the United States.
*** Regardless of the method you selected during check-in to receive your boarding pass (SMS, MMS or e-mail).
- "Around you": using geolocalization, browse restaurants, banks or accommodations located near you.
- "Your news": see world news related to your departure and destination cities.
- "Additional services": book your rental car, a hotel room or a transfer to or from the airport.
Watch the AF Connect video
Want to view flight information (terminal, arrival times, etc.)? They are updated in real time.